Online Preparation Course for TEG B1 Oral Exam for PME
This course is for anyone applying to a Professional Masters in Education (PME). Applicants of a PME must sit the TEG B1 Intermediate Level Oral Exam if they are applying for a spot on a PME in one of the following institutes:
- DCU Institute of Education
- Froebel Department, Maynooth University
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Marino Institute of Education
All the information for the TEG B1 Intermediate Level exam can be found HERE
on the TEG website. Also you can check your level with Triail TEG available here
on their website.
The course will be offered over 3 evenings as 3 different sessions via Zoom, each session focusing on a different aspect of the oral exam, helpful strategies and tips, and on general spoken Irish. As well as the 3 sessions, each participant will do a mock oral exam. This will give you the opportunity to sit a mock exam, practice the covered course material and receive feedback with a mock-grade. We will be running three separate preparation courses and the details for these can be found below.
Cúrsa 1: 11 /12/23 - 13/12/23 - This course is now full.
- Cúrsa 2: 15/01/24 - 17/01/24
- Cúrsa 3: TBC
Time: 18.00-19.00 each evening
Spaces: 50 per course
Mock Oral Exam:
The mock oral exams will take place during the day and in the afternoon during the days following the evening sessions. Once registration is closed a schedule and times will be arranged with each participant for their mock exam. Each mock oral exam will last no longer than 20 minutes.
To register please CLICK HERE to be redirected to our Online Registration Form.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info regarding future courses.
Participant Feedback: Since 2021 we have helped 100s of people prepare for the TEG B1 Oral exam and below is just some of the feedback we received.
- Very informative. Gained a lot from the course and it was delivered really well. Value for money.
- Thaitin an notaí, comhrá agus tacaíocht liom. Tugann na teagascóirí cluas i gconaí do na daltaí. Tugtar comhairle agus samplaí maithe. Go raibh mile maith agaibh. Agus is maith liom seans chun bréagscrdú a dheanamh. Is sár smoimeamh é.
- Bréagscrúdú, na notaí agus an chomhairle. Tá níos mó féinmhuinín agam anois
- I thought that the course instructors broke the TEG scrúdú down very well into the 3 sections. And most importantly of all, they weren't intimidating in how they led the sessions. They were encouraging. The detailed notes that were sent through afterwards were very thorough and useful. The bréagscrúdú was such a great idea. So, so, so useful. The subsequent feedback was excellent.